Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday 1 November 2009

Geez-- this year has just raced by....how can it be November already?
Sole LOVES animals...we are almost at the end of picking the apple tree. Poor Marge only has a few days left on earth, and we think we are helping her live them to her fullest by sharing these yummy apples...the way she squeals when we show up convinces us this must be true!
Joshy!!! Wednesday is the 4th but Tuesday is the 52 week mark! I'll be celebrating the beginning of the count DOWN...52 weeks, or 12 fast Sundays...going to go with the 12 for the littler number.
Diana says Greg is starting to have her apply for colleges...do you just want me to copy the same schools? Do you want any Mo Tab in your christmas box or other music? How was zone conference? How was the crazy week with 3 newbies? Knickerbocker comes home next month...his mom has NO fast Sundays left now....
The weather became gorgeous again...in the 50's today!!! The boys are ready for boarding now that their seasons are over. Spencer is looking for a new job for when the course closes. Sam is already lifting and hitting for baseball. Megan went to St. George to see Thriller at Tuacon Friday night...went down and back in the same night. Youth...sweet youth. Michael loved having Josefa on his arm for the week. Dad heads to Colombia this week. Sole has her first day of school tomorrow. I'm going to try to make a million in real estate before the year is out...now that would be GOOOOOD!!!!
You have so much to read for this week...now I am using the blog to keep you updated and Sole's family on how she is doing. I can't say enough how much I LOVED instant chatting with you last Monday. I won't be able to help myself tomorrow...I know I'll be sitting here waiting for a HI MOM! I sure love you. I love you more than pumpkin bars,I love you more than a new book you can't put down, I love you more than the feeling of STRENGTH that surges through your body about 3 of 4 miles into a run....I love you MORE AND MORE and MORE with every thought and breath....LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

No comments: