Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Calling ALL Mechanics...



Soooo...Triple A (who we LOVE) towed Michael's car home and he spent several hours doing to it whatever it was he was doing to it...he would unscrew stuff and bolts and parts and grease, run in the house and watch some internet video on what to do next, run back out ...LOTS OF PARTS were all over the garage and I was sick to my stomach cause so far NONE of us Harris' got MECHANIC SKILLS!!!!! I could just see that this job that would have only cost a couple a hundred now become several thousand...so I called Corby. Corby...WE LOVE YOU. And no, I am not kidding when I say I would let you marry Megan :). Michael wasn't thrilled...but when Corby got there Michael wasn't sad to have the help. I am TOTALLY stoked that Michael WANTS to take the imitative and learn these skills. I am even more stoked that 5 hours later he and Corby are eating my dinner telling me that the car is fine and just has to sit for so many hours and then they can start it up and it WILL START UP. I know you want to know what the problem was but I already can't remember, something to do with the gaskets and oil in the bottom that caused a slight heart attack but then wasn't what he thought it was????Michael might be a mechanic yet!
Now I REALLY NEED a son to get us hooked up with computer IT skills.......

No comments: