Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday SNOW


Soledad LOVES the snow!!! She took all of these pics...thought the one of PURRPUSS (Purpose) was cute so I threw it in. When Sara and I left for our run it was coming down pretty heavy...and it makes me smile that she is so much like Becky that I don't even have to call to say "are we on?" I just grabbed a hat and headed out...first snow run of the season. That quiet is so soul soothing.
I worked showing homes in Payson for most of the morning and by the time I got back home it was all melted, but blowing like the dickens.
I made PW's Calzone's for dinner. I was kinda sad. They were good, but not GREAT for the amount of work...still trying to figure out what to add to spice them up. The dough recipe WAS great though. Of course the boys and friends just downed them.
Dad came home from his 10 day-er and I think Sole is relieved and welcomes the REST from having to work it out with me.

No comments: