Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scatter JOY!


To do my part in the scattering...

One block of cream cheese, One can of sweetened condensed milk, One tub of cool whip or the like.
Mix. DIP!!!! Bananas are my favorite, but mandarin oranges are a close 2nd....or apples...but hey...even my finger works. ENJOY!

Rented the DVD Lassie for Family Night and Soledad bawled. I should have known better...it was a sad program when I was a little girl...my mom use to say that I'd hear the show music and start to cry. We also now know that Sole does not like mashed potatoes, cooked carrots, cinnamon rolls or spaghetti. My boys are mystified...what? a FOOD that someone doesn't like?? Obviously MY children. We laugh when she purses her lips together and shakes her head NO...must be a Chilean reaction. Not so bad for all the new stuff she's been introduced to!

Grandad got his toes worked on and is looking forward to Veteran's Day tomorrow. He will go to the Legion where he will be honored.

2 comments:

About us said...

I love the grapes in the dip!!

Natalie Harris said...

Geez...me too...how could I have forgotten...pretty much ANYTHING in that dip! I have some in my fridge if you want to come over with some grapes!