Wednesday, November 4, 2009

in case you were wondering...


To celebrate I took myself down to Barnes and Noble ...of course just to "look" and of course to SMELL....and then I remembered that when I showed a home yesterday Ree's new cookbook was out on the counter. I'm so proud of her. I love her like I love Oprah. Neither of them know it, but we're best friends. I heard Ree will be here on Saturday in Salt Lake for her book signing. I wanted to go, but then you think about it and come to your senses, or at least I think I did. She doesn't even know I'm on the planet, and if she did, she MIGHT like me...but I kind of like this one sided best friend thing...they are always there, always voicing there opinions---I LOVE other peoples opinions...and I can pull them out when I need them, and ignore them when I don't. Ree lets you in on the personal stuff too,..well..some of it, enough to keep you tuned in cause you like knowing you're not the only one....
Anyway...they didn't even have a DISPLAY for her book...GEEZ B and N...WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???!!!! I was disgusted, found it shelved in the cooking section and now have it here to linger over in-between client contracts and chauffeuring. Did you catch the client contract throw in...YEP, trueville...been a nice week and its only WEDNESDAY!!! Topped the B & N trip off with Raspberry Bread Pudding and pretty sure that will be enough celebrating for Josh for the day! But you never know...

1 comment:

Madre Marsh said...

I so would have gone with you to that! I think it was yesterday wasn't it? I got hooked on "Pioneer Woman" after clicking on the link on your blog. My sister is now a "follower" also! I really need to chat with you about real estate stuff....Tawna