Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday Night Date

The time to go to the movies is when NEW MOON is released!!! I LOVED Bright Star (period romance about John Keats and his beloved)...but was so surprised to have maybe 5 other couples in there with us...and Soledad and Hannah went to Planet 51 in the theater next door and there were only 5 or 6 other people total...they were the ONLY ones in there for a while and had a great time"owning" the place! We took them to Winger's for dinner and they both had the kid meal chicken strips...and I had to laugh cuz that's what I really had ---just add a little lettuce! Sam went to New Moon with the gang and Spencer went to the BYU Game and then out on a date with Chuni to dinner and a Hockey Game in Salt Lake. Megan went out with Braden who is in town for Thanksgiving and Michael???? No idea other than we are sure it involved some woman:).
BIG THANK YOU for the SUSHI PARTY last night at Kohlert's!!!! Sad I forgot to take pictures! Still not a huge fan of raw fish...but give me those deep fried tempura shrimp anytime!!! I'm happy to know how to make the sticky rice too! SO FUN to be together and Sole had such a blast playing with all the kids and then ending up at night games!! We live in such a great place! I LOVE you guys!

No comments: