Monday, November 2, 2009

YEAH???? Well I"VE GOT A BUNCH OF THEM!!!


Dearest Megsalina...last time I let you have MY password!!! And lets think about this...I AM THE MOTHER...I'v got stuff on EVERYBODY (good stuff) but the reason I do is cuz I AM THE MOTHER and I CAN'T TELL...but you are the daughter and it is your DUTY to keep the Momma informed....and I do have ONE that you'd REALLY like to know that I ain't telling and there ain't NO ONE else who knows to be a tellin'....is what I am giving myself for my birthday...I know what you're thinking..."OK Mom,...just how exciting could that be and why would I care...???" But oh, babycakes...you are going to be SO SURPRISED when you find out.

1 comment:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I HATE (and I rarely use that word) surprises....seriously, if Gene tells me he has a surprise for me I get CRAZY until I get it out of him! There are ENOUGH unplanned surprises in this life..... :)