Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our little GOAL MAKER!!!

We took Drew up to her soccer game in Ogden and Preston and Jeremi met us there (we had to give them back even though Sole nor I wanted to!!!!) They didn't win, but DREW made the only goal for the team!!! GO BROADHURST!!!!!!! Yeah, we screamed :)I know they belong to me and all, but might I just say what AMAZING parents my brother Preston and his wife Jeremi are...these girlies have nothing but love and devotion 24 -7...now THAT should be the blessing for the world.

Don drained and cleaned the entire Hot tub all by his lonesome and I love him for it. He will frequently ask "Does that get me points?" and yes...that got you points. Excited for tonight when it will be heated back up again!!!!

FOOTBALL HEAVEN yesterday with all the big rivalries playing each other. My Gators won and so did BYU...but the BYU game was just a little more tense than one would have liked. Don ordered BRICK OVEN Pizza (for those who don't live here, BRICK OVEN Pizza is da bomb and costs more too, so we don't usually get it...but this WAS the BYU /UTAH game) and the boys had friends over---EVERYONE appreciated the Pizza. Megan showed up too...Michael ended up with 3rd row seats and everyone felt sufficiently envious.

No comments: