Sunday, November 15, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU JOSHY!!!!!


K...So, after seeing Nathaniel I got a "little"homesick for you and went to the Baby books...I am SO GLAD that I did those!!!!Makes me want to be better about pictures now. Even if you weren't the NICEST BOY/MAN on the planet(which we all know you ARE)...there is NO DENYING that you have always been gorgeous!!!! Looking at these gave me the baby hungry thing again...but thinking about 2 year missions might have just cured me.

It's been a good week. I'm ready to be inside for a while. I am ready for the snow. Feels like time to pull out the quilting stuff and plan a few dinners and lunches and card games with friends. I've been watching your weather and KNOW that you'll be glad to be coming home to winter.

What a sweet life we've had together. I can only imagine what is to come that will take us apart again...but at least then I'll be able to fly there, drive there or walk there if I have to. I've also been thinking about what is still to come and the sweetness that is just waiting to unfold. And how right now, you are helping others to see a different way to bring happiness to their lives, and hopefully they are sharing some of the same with you. I know you aren't a journal writer like me...but don't forget to take SOME notes...we forget stuff. Like I forgot that I ever looked that young like in this picture with you. I still FEEL that young...but I forgot how that young looked on me.
I posted alot this week...you'll have to click on Older posts to get it all. Don't forget...WE LOVE YOU even if you aren't here for everything, and we talk about you ALOT. Let me know when you get your birthday package. Let me know EVERYTHING!!! Yea, that about covers it. :) SO GRATEFUL you came to me!!!!




1 comment:

Kylee said...

oh my goodness- so adorable!!! Good choice to share some of those pictures!