Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today


Just wanted to have a picture in my life library of one of my top 10 possessions...these pillows are FOAM. They are MINE. These are comfort. At night as I snuggle into them to fantasize my PERFECT life they fold me in and carry me off. When the pillowcases are freshly changed it is an added buzz that I can't explain. Today I just wanted to go crawl in bed a couple of times and let them take me to that perfect place I create...
But instead real life was pretty good! I got to take Andrea and Bryce to see a 100 year old home and Soledad came with me and the Seller's had a dog she adored. AND I got flowers. AND I planned a killer night with friends and food. AND I realized yet again how much I really LOVE my body, even and especially with 20 extra pounds. AND I got to skype with Don who is now in Lima---how COOL is that you can SEE the people when they call from thousands of miles away??! AND...it was Survivor (Can't believe Russell has won me over!) and Grey's....NOW...I'm heading to those pillows :)

No comments: