Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Premiere.

I LOVE to hear Sole giggle while she squirts whipped cream. I bought this can especially for her just so I CAN HEAR her giggle. I forget how easy it is to please 11 year olds.....
I AM TICKLED with my Amish friendship bread start from Karen B. I'm on day 10...and its been a sweet welcome to have it greet me each day while I mush it up, as a reminder of who she is and how much I want to be like her. My Sister in law did this for me once as well and it was the same. I like the cake bread plenty well, but best I just like the idea of this work in progress shared by a dear friend.
Went to the Premiere of New Moon. Ironic it premiere's on NO MOON. I will be hanged in this community for saying so...but the acting in those movies have been so horrific. And that is from someone who is quickly and easily swept away with her imagination. So, he's a vampire sure, and she's a dysfunctional girl, but they GOT LOTS OF FEELINGS and SOME of them could come across? And it doesn't help me that I don't find ANY of them attractive. I do LIKE hearing all the WOMEN scream and cat call though, makes me laugh...surprises me that grown women cat call at a 17 year old kid. But, I don't worry about the math between me and Matthew M and I just might of once or twice breathed a little heavy looking at him, so I have NO ROOM to be surprised.
LauraMichele and Aaron went under contract , Andrea and Bryce's offer was rejected, still no word on the Lis Pendes release. Pounds of leaves to get in the garden....

No comments: