Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello Friday!!!


Ran with Sara:) Worked a little over half day, walked with Becky---SO GLAD she is getting better! The day was as beautiful as I'v ever seen one. Sam went to Vegas with Tanner for the BYU LaCrosse playoffs. Spencer is at the 5A State Championship Game. Michael is on a date I am sure, Megan is creating a date I'm sure. Sole and the girlies are doing all things nails--fingers and toes--and I never knew they had NAIL PENS...pretty darn cool. All have gone home for dinner but will rejoin for a late night. I am waiting with yummy dinner for Aunt Pam and Cherie and friends to come for the weekend...thinking about heading to Blockbuster in preparation for a late night, only person in my bed brain buzz.
Sole is talking more and more...she just walked in and said "Where is Don's Sister?" I couldn't help but dance! I now have an official "YOU SAID THE WHOLE THING IN ENGLISH" Dance :)
Maybe we'll video it and share it....

No comments: