Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Had me a day...


My cash close was postponed again when the irate foreclosee demanded 35-40k to be bought off to release his Lis Pendens filed against the Investor who bought it for cash at the auction...we will just wait for the judge to reward him ZERO...and got ANOTHER court date for the 30th of December for the Judge to rule. Somebody must have been praying cuz my little family still living in the same one bedroom apartment with their 11 year old son that they moved into after they were first married SIGNED THE CONTRACT. Then, had a successful close @ 4:30 on the home with all the property line issues.

But somewhere in there I went to COSTCO and lost my phone. Pretty traumatic. I have ALOT of numbers in there that I don't have other places. REALLY, TRULY, first thing after my run I am going to imput them ALL in to my computer. I knew by my lovely tape job with the battery on the back that no one was going to pick it up and say...."I WANT THAT!!!!"...but I also thought the tape job might be enough for them to just leave it on the ground...whoever turned it in to the service desk---I PRAYED for you. I LOVE YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!! I AM going to get an IPHONE when TMobile breaks down and lets it work with their contracts...or my contract runs out with TMobile...but I bet if I had dropped an IPHONE today I might still be freaked out TONIGHT!!!

My running can be an expensive hobby....I pron-ate and put a few miles on my shoes each week so I go through them faster than I'd like. I've been going to get a new pair for a few months now. I swear my Mazuno's are like SLIPPERS! This is my second pair of Brooks and excited to change things up. Sara, I'll show you the NEW SHOE DANCE first thing in the morning. Tonight, the sweet smell of new shoes is filling my office and I can barely wait for my alarm....I'm off to go and wait :)

No comments: