Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday!!!! No School...but JOBS and REWARDS!!!


Aunt Pam and Cherie came last night with their friends Michelle and Cody...we love them all!!! It was SO fun to get to know Michelle and Cody and see all the girls' modeling pictures. Michelle and Cody came here to interview for modeling jobs...always wondered WHAT it would feel like to be that beautiful. Especially when they are even prettier on the inside!!! I'll post some of Cherie's pic here in a bit. Sole didn't seem to mind hanging out with us...she stayed up till 11:30 and she could barely keep her eyes open.
This morning Pam braided the Princess' hair and she liked it...Pam is just pretty much amazing. Emma and the girls came and played with Sole while I worked (with some GREAT new clients!!!--From North Carolina). When I came home we went to the Mall to celebrate a week of Soledad's English Success!!! Everyday she has to make her bed, take care of the chickens, do a misc. job and ask me at least once how she can help me, and do a kind deed for someone else and then report to me what that was--in ENGLISH! THEN...(Poor thing)she has to read to me in English for 20 minutes, go over ALL of her vocabulary cards all over the house and car-- and watch 30 minutes of TV or a movie and tell me what it is about. We only missed ONE day of reading this week and it was MY fault! The girls on the street introduced her to the BUILD A BEAR animals and I could tell she really wanted one...but she would never ask..so on Tuesday I told her if she did all her ENGLISH and jobs we would go today to get one. If she does all her stuff each week, she can go get a new outfit for her bear (SOLITA) on Saturdays. We also got a horse WEBKIN---this DARLING English computer game that now she will have to play 15 minutes a day as well. I think she might LIKE English before too long...already she seems to have the hang of the game.(THANK YOU LAUREN XXOOXX) Kids are so BRILLANT!!! My heart melted when the girl in the store had us get the heart ready...she had Sole rub it on her head so it would be as smart as her...rub it on her heart so it would love as much as her, rub it on her tummy so it would never be hungry, rub it on her muscles so it would always be strong, rub it in her hands so it would get warmed up and always be a remembrance to her to do GOOD with her hands since many other people's hearts are held by her hands...including her new SOLITA...I'd like that job! I wasn't sure if she was understanding what the store keeper was saying..been then she repeated it back in Spanish and she GOT IT!!! Yep...this girl is SMART!!!




No comments: