Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treating


WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE was adorable...I loved how they put all the boy "got a do em'" things in like scratching their name in things, making holes in stuff, dog piling, dirt clod wars, pretending worlds...Don sat next to Sole and translated, and the Hulsey girls came with us, so it helped her to forget Josefa's leaving for a bit.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Needless to say Sole's pumpkin bucket of candy is brimming over and she is smiling again. Josh...I knew you'd love seeing the neighborhood kids. I realized that I hadn't actually been OUT and door to door for years...Dad usually did that while I passed out the candy...so I had a lovely time as well. I must say that Carolyn L gets the award though...she dressed as a witch, would open the door and scream "GO AWAY" in her witchiest voice, with scary music playing, when she reopened the door she tried to get them to come in for some witches "brew"...she gave out cans of pop. Sole was scared AND impressed...me too! Can you believe how darling and big Kristina's twins are...and I could shoot myself...I FINALLY got to see Trish and Jerry's Piper, and I didn't take a picture...I PROMISE Josh to get one this week for you. She is every bit as beautiful as Aunt Diana and Debbie said. We left at 5:30 and were back by 8:15. The weather was incredible...cold, but no wind or snow...and the FULL MOON was the perfect touch!











No comments: