Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mel's Baby Shower

I just realized looking at the pictures that you will thing the Baby in all of them is Mel's new little GRADY...but no, it was best she stay home since she is so new and so much flu guck going around. SOO...this is Tracy's little Morgan, and we pretty much mauled her and her deliciousness...but I think Soledad ended up gobbling her up the most. Today she asked when we could have her back:) Wish I had more pics of everyone that came...it was FUN!!! I love my posse and all the others too...and I CAN call us a posse cuz Danielle said it first and everything she says is TRUE! Mel got some darling things and we loved smelling and oooohing and aahhhing over them all. She looks like shes NEVER had a baby...she brought us pics of Grady to see and of course, she is TOTALLY GORGEOUS....





No comments: