Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 1972


Thank you Kelly for letting me snatch this from your site...and thank you JUDY for sending it to her...This is Halloween when I was NINE...I am standing in the doorway with Mom...I still use that same kind of tupperware bowl to make bread in! And if I am remembering right we had just gotten done putting up that wall paper in the entry. Can't imagine what my costume is...seems like that was the year the church did the Spook Alley in the old Odd Fellows Hall in Gainesville as a fund raiser and I was a waif child screaming in a caged mad scientists basement....I was terrified to go there...Aunt Margery did the make up and so many of those zombies looked real. Seems bizarre now that a CHURCH would do a Haunted House for a fund raiser. Trueville.

No comments: